Setting up geodata provider
You can configure the geodata provider to be used by clients on per-user basis in T.Commander.
- In order to use MapBox, sign up for a free Mapbox account and create an access token. Learn more details at https://docs.mapbox.com/help/getting-started/access-tokens/.
You can either use a single token for all clients, or register a separate token for each client type (T.Flex Android, T.Flex iOS, T.Rodon). The latter offers you more flexible approach to monitoring the usage and managing the costs of the Mapbox subscription(s).
- Open T.Commander and go to server properties.
- Fill in access tokens in Mapbox access token (Flex Android), Mapbox access token (Flex iOS) and Mapbox access token (Rodon) fields.
- Open user properties.
- Expand Map and tracking and choose Mapbox under Geodata provider.
- Open T.Commander and go to user properties.
- Expand Map and tracking and choose OpenStreetMap under Geodata provider.
- Select a tile source in client settings, if necessary.