Make sure you have configured the server before connecting.
- Start T.Recorder by double-clicking T.Recorder.exe in the installation directory.
- Click Add.
- Enter the DNS name or IP address of T.Lion node.
- Enter the server port number.
- Provide an access key you have got during server configuration.
- Select the version of your T.Lion server from the dropdown.
- If you are using a specialized recording service for Kenwood Radio system, select Kenwood server option.
- Select the source of the map data from Map Tiles Source list.
- Click Save.
The server is added to the Servers list. Select it and click Connect or simply double-click the server name to connect.