You can save all calls to the local drive with a couple of clicks.
The server should be configured for recording media.
- Click File > Multiple File Download from the main menu.
- Provide the time interval. You must specify both start and end dates.
- Add one or more users to the Selected Users list.
Select All Users option to export all calls recorded within the specified time interval.
- Specify the video resolution.
The resolution might be smaller or larger than the original recordings. If the resultions do not match, the video is resampled.
- Specify a directory for recordings in Download Folder field.
- Click Download button.
The process might take a while, depending on the number of recordings and the performance of the machine where T.Recorder is installed.
Make sure you have enough storage space to keep recordings and temporary files.