Make sure you have configured the server before connecting.
- Start T.Recorder by double-clicking T.Recorder.exe in the installation directory.
- Click ADD.
- Enter the address of T.Lion server.
- Enter the port of the server instance.
- Provide an access key you have got during server configuration.
- Select the appropriate version of T.Lion from the dropdown.
- If you are using a recorder service for Kenwood Radio system, select Kenwood server option.
- Select the source of the map data from Map Tiles Source list.
- Click SAVE.
- The server is added to the Servers list. Select it and click CONNECT or simply double-click the server name to connect.