Updating from version 5.5
TASSTA remotely updates T.Lion and the related services on your on-premises hardware or in the cloud, so you do not have to worry about complicated technical details. All you need is to coordinate business details with TASSTA Sales and prepare the environment for upgrading:
- Prepare a wildcard certificate for the server, where T.Lion is hosted, the certificate key (.key), and the chain of trust: root certificate and intermediate certificate(s).
All certificate files should be placed in the /root/certs directory of T.Lion 5.5 server or attached to the update request.
- Update all clients to the latest versions.
- Provide a direct SSH access to the servers which will be updated. If that is not possible due to security or technical reasons, we would require additional time for alternative access routines (such as on-site professional services). Contact TASSTA sales to request a price quote.
Tip: To improve the security, restrict access to SSH port for the dedicated IP address of TASSTA Professional Services team. Contact us to get more details.
- Grant TASSTA engineers root access to the servers which will be updated. If necessary, it can be revoked once the update is complete.
- Plan and agree on the date and time when the update will be performed by TASSTA engineers.
- Once the update is complete, change T.Lion version to 5.6 in T.Rodon and T.Recorder connection settings.
If you do not need to use signed certificates on the server, skip Step 1.