Calibrate the levels
The calibration step is required for a level so that DeepMap can work with it, GPS coordinates replacement can be done and the grid can use meters during measurement collection.
To calibrate a level, use the T.Rodon client application. Take the following steps:
- Select the level you need and click Calibrate.
- Select one of the default points from the list.
- On the map image, click the spot where position of the taken GPS coordinates should be.
- Specify the values for Lat and Lon, pressing Enter to apply each change.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for the other three default points.
- If necessary, add and configure more points.
- You can use Calculate Accuracy to view a prediction of the accuracy of your calibration.
- Click Apply to finish the calibration process.