Voice recording and call history
T.Flex provides a feature-rich voice recording and history call log. The TASSTA system can store vast amounts of voice communication data and call details for all channels and users. This data can be accessed through the History interface in T.Flex: you can view call details and replay recordings. You can do the following:
- View call details: time, date, user and channel
- Play back voice recordings (individual and group calls)
- Save recordings to an external storage device
- Read recordings from an external storage device
- Filter and sort recordings
To view the history, tap History in the navigation drawer. Recent activities for a preconfigured period are available on the history screen. How far back the items are available is configured by the administrator in T.Commander.
To replay a call, simply tap it in the history screen.
Voice data storage and retention
The TASSTA system records conversations in real time and keeps the recordings on the T.Lion server. How much recent data is made available to users depends on the retention policy, which is up to your administrator.