My TASSTA feature
The My TASSTA screen is a way to get quick access to favorite T.Flex features and options.
The administrator can use T.Commander to set My TASSTA as your main T.Flex screen.
Arrange the important options and features as follows:
- Select My TASSTA in the navigation drawer and then tap the "three dots" More icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add/Delete items.
- Select the options and features from the list by tapping them. Selected icons will turn green.
- Close the window.
- If necessary, use the Rearrange items action from the same menu.
You can add tiles that act as shortcuts for various types of call:
- Video stream
The call participants that you select can be saved with the shortcuts that you create, so that you can instantly call the same people again without reselecting them. Alternatively, you can use such a tile to go into participant selection mode and then proceed to start your call.
A newly added unnamed call shortcut tile is not associated with any call participants. Tap the blank call shortcut tile to specify who you are calling; select the user or users you need, and then do one of the following:
- To start your call without saving it for later reuse, tap the call icon in the top bar. This starts the call.
- To save the call parameters for later reuse, tap the Save icon in the top bar. You are prompted to specify a unique name for the call shortcut. Keep the suggested name or type a name of your choice, and tap OK. This does not start the call.
To start a call from a named call shortcut tile, tap that tile.
Hiding the blank call tiles does not affect your saved call shortcut tiles.
To remove a named call shortcut, switch to tile rearrangement mode and tap the cross icon in the corner of that tile.
My TASSTA provides an additional option that is always present: Call Request. It sends a request for communication to the T.Rodon operator so that they can call you back at their convenience.
You can make a normal-priority call request (green tile) or a high-priority call request (red tile). To send a a call request, tap and hold the normal-priority or high-priority call request tile, as necessary. If you want to change the priority of the call request that you have already sent, simply tap and hold the tile for the other priority. This will change the call request priority from normal to high or the other way around.
To cancel a call request that you have made, tap and hold the same-priority tile again. The request can also be cancelled only from T.Rodon in the following situations:
- The T.Rodon operator manually cancels the request.
- The T.Rodon operator accepts your request and moves to the channel you were in at the time of the request, but you are not in that channel anymore.
Call queue must be enabled on the server in order to use this feature.
Disable back button
The Disable back button option is available only on the My TASSTA screen. Select it if you want to prevent accidental exit from T.Flex when the Back button of your device is pressed.
Quick status messages
My TASSTA tiles can be used as shortcuts for sending specific status messages to specific chats. If you regularly send the same status messages to the same recipients, save time by making a tile for each of these situations.
For that, add a status message shortcut to the view. You will be prompted to select the status message and the recipient. You can add as many status message shortcuts as necessary.