Miscellaneous user settings.
Provide a verbose description for the user.
Name of the last channel the user has accessed. This is a read-only field for information purposes.
Allow the user to access network usage statistics in T.Flex.
Allow the user to check features availability in T.Flex.
Allow the user to self-manage T.Flex settings:
- Allowed all: Allow changing all settings.
- Allowed to change credentials only: Allow changing login and password.
- Forbidden to change settings: Prevent the user from changing settings.
Flex home screen
T.Flex automatically switches to the selected screen after the user signs in.
- PTT screen - full-screen push-to-talk button.
- Shortcut view - My TASSTA view. Selecting this option automatically enables Shortcut view.
- User list - the list of users.
- Group list - the list of channels.
- Map - map view.
Important: Map must be enabled in server settings and allowed for the user. Otherwise, the user will be automatically redirected to PTT screen.
Enable My TASSTA view in T.Flex.
Home screen on channel selection
Automatically redirect the user to home screen after selecting a channel.
Use Apple Push Notification Service
Send push notifications from T.Lion server to T.Flex iOS through Apple.
Set the sound scheme for client applications.
Enable text-to-speech conversion in T.Flex. Text-to-speech service must be enabled and configured on the user's device.
Show the connection quality indicator in T.Flex.
Share detailed app statistics
Allow for collecting and sharing detailed logs in client applications.
Favorite PTT view
Show Favorite PTT screen in T.Rodon.