Adding multiple users
You should set non-zero Maximum users parameter in server settings in order to add users.
To add several identical users to the selected server:
Expand the server in the left pane and click Users.
Click icon in the toolbar. A sidebar with user settings opens.
Specify the number of users you want to create in Amount field.
Specify the starting index to be used for auto-generated logins in Start from field. This number is incremented by 1 for each created user.
Specify the optional login mask under Name.
- Prefix string is prepended to the auto-generated login based on Start from field.
- Postfix string is appended to the auto-generated login based on Start from field.
Specify the auto-generated password mask under Password.
Note: Password complexity requirements are defined by T.Lion server policies. Make sure auto-generated passwords meet them.
- Prefix string is prepended to the auto-generated password based on Start from field. To generate a random string of the required length, click icon in this field.
- Postfix string is appended to the auto-generated password based on Start from field.
Configure user properties. You can customize them later for each created user.
T.Commander generates QR codes for each user based on the automatically generated login and password.
- To save all QR codes locally, click Save in Generated QR codes popup and choose whether you want to save all codes as a single PDF file (All-In-One report) or as a ZIP archive with individual PDF files for each user (Package with multiple reports per user).
- To ignore automatically generated QR codes and simply create the users, click Close.
Unique ID is assigned automatically to each user.