Adding an update
To publish the updated version of an application on the server:
- Check for updates on TASSTA website and download the latest versions.
- Click Settings in the left pane, expand Tools, and click Version management.
- Click icon in the toolbar.
- Click Browse… button and search for the new installation file you have previously downloaded.
- Select Latest version option.
- To make the update mandatory for users, select Force install option.
- Choose the correct application type for the update under Application name.
- Type in the full version of the application. Check the downloaded file name for details.
- Click OK.
The users will be notified about an available update as soon as they start the client.