Editing a rule
To edit the existing rule:
- Expand the server in the left pane and click Rules.
- Select a rule from the list.
- Click icon in the toolbar. A sidebar with rule configuration opens.
- Select another channel under Channel.
- Select a different team under Apply to. To apply the rule to all users who are not included in the team (invert the choice), turn on All who is in switch.
- Grant privileges under Allow. Click to grant a privilege or to remove a previously granted privilege.
- Deny privileges under Deny. Click to deny a privilege or to remove a previously denied privilege.
- Specify a schedule during which the rule will be active under Schedule.
- To enable a rule, turn on Apply to this channel switch.
- To propagate a rule to all underlying channels, turn on Apply to inherited channels switch.
- Click Save.
- Restart the server.
Be very careful when editing rules. A rule like "All users are Denied to enter and view a channel" will result in the channel to be inaccessible.