Checking effective privileges
To check the resulting user's privileges based on all active rules:
- Expand the server in the left pane and click Users.
- Select a user from the list.
- Click icon in the toolbar.
You get the list of channels with effective privileges represented with icons:
- To enter and view a channel:
- To listen to a channel:
- To speak in a channel:
- To move another user to a channel:
Grey icon means the corresponding privilege is not defined by any rules. Such privileges are granted by default.
Green icon means the corresponding privilege is granted.
Red icon means the corresponding privilege is denied.
To get detailed information on the rules which define effective privileges for the channel, click the channel name in the popup. You can disable or edit a rule by clicking its name and selecting the corresponding option from the dropdown.