Adding a node
Before adding a node, it is strongly recommended to clarify its properties with TASSTA service team.
To add a node:
Click Settings in the left pane, expand Tools, and click Nodes.
Click icon in the toolbar. A sidebar with node settings opens.
Provide node properties:
- Name - node name.
- Title - node alias.
- Node address - Address of the node. This value is used for generating QR codes for client access.
- Number of servers - the maximum number of servers on the node.
- Recorder API URL - URL of the Recorder server, including the protocol and the port.
- Recorder API key - access key for authorizing requests to the Recorder server.
- Service API URL - T.Lion proxy URL, including the protocol and the port.
- Service key - access key for authorizing service requests.
- Record geolocation - turn on location history recording, if necessary.