T.Commander interface consists of the following areas:
- Breadcrumbs - the section you are currently working with.
- Profile - view the current user, change interface language, log off.
- Nodes - switch between T.Lion nodes.
- Servers - manage servers on the current node.
- Restart the server - indicates that the server needs to be restarted to apply changes.
- Server - expand this section to manage server properties.
- Navigation pane - shows server properties or global settings, depending on the context.
- Settings - administer the node.
- Toolbar - perform common context-sensitive operations.
- Items - the list of items (users, channels and so on) based on the current selection in the navigation pane.
- Pagination - navigate through long lists of items.
- Sidebar tabs - switch between currently opened sidebars.
- Sidebar - view and modify the settings.
- T.Commander version number.