Configuring VAD for Vocality RoIP
Voice activity detection on Vocality RoIP side is configured using Audio Port Wizard.
- Connect a computer to ETH2 port of Vocality RoIP device using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Open Vocality Gateway Node web interface in a web browser. Use the address http://admin.vocality.com/ or http://192.168.0.199/
- Go to Radio -> Audio Ports.
- Select an audio port associated with bridged channels and click Audio Port Configuration Wizard button.
- Connect the radios as prompted. If you are unsure of the actual operating volume, set the volume of all radios to 50%.
- Follow on-screen instructions and observe the input level from the radio. When satisfied with the settings, click Stop button and click Next.
- Calibrate the audio settings and click Next.