Applying audio I/O license
Sepura Audio Line In & Line Out license is a code that unlocks audio routing through Sepura Audio Accessory adapter, enabling voice transmission between Sepura radio and TASSTA network. It is bound to radio TEI and a serial number.
To apply a license code:
- Start Sepura Radio Manager.
- Open Subscriber and Terminal Management.
- Select the appropriate Sepura radio under Terminals.
- Type in the license code into Feature License Code field on Properties tab.
- Click Save.
- Once the license validation is complete, Programming Batch Wizard will ask you to approve the configuration changes.
Select Update the License Code option and click Finish.
- Check the audio accessory settings under Product -> Product Specific -> Hardware/Accessories -> Audio presentation and adjust them if necessary:
Setting Value Loudspeaker Gain Relative to Earpiece 0dB Audio Presentation Flags n/a Duplex Accessory Public State Soft Key Persistence Duplex Accessory Public State Toggle Line Out Source Both Off Line Out Operation Continuous Alert Attenuation Relative to Speech -15dB Volume Control Mode Legacy Control Gain Setting for Line In Audio 27dB Line In Audio Device Features n/a Transmitter Voice Compression Off